Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The tooth fairy came this morning.


The tooth fairy came this morning and took what' hers(?).

This was one of the issues I discussed with my oncologist last week.  I told her that it was already halfway off and it's already giving me a headache.  I also told her that this might be the sole reason why I'm taking pain relievers.  She then said that the only thing that we can do is just to wait for it to come off because she couldn't give me a clearance to extract it because I would be very prone to infection because of the open wound.

So, there.
Just After Breakfast
My tooth

It was hard for me this morning during breakfast because the tooth was already hanging out of my gums.  I didn't want to pull it off myself because it might not be good.  So, I still ate my breakfast and just acted as if it wasn't there, which was so hard.

Finally, when I was brushing my teeth, it came off by itself.  I was trying so hard to avoid that part for fear that I might aggravate it, but I guess that it's really time for the tooth to come off.  There wasn't any blood so I was assuming there isn't any wound.  But still, I need to get to a dentist and have it checked.

So, later, after my creatinine test, I'll be off to the dentist to see what's the next best thing to be done.

2 comments:

lina said...

"The tooth fairy came this morning and took what' hers(?). "
Did she left anything behind for you, in exchange? XD

Clara said...

No, she didn't.... I guess I'm too old for gifts from her :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts