Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nostalgic... Again

Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed.
And I quote in the news:


Whatever…

But where I came from, as of this writing, all of them are busy with the Noche Buena preparations. I called earlier and they say it’s raining, but even so… they are preparing. Then, I know how each of us – who are outside the Philippines – wishes that we are home at this time. But as we say here, “What to do, yani?”

So?

So, we switch to nostalgia…

I remember this jingle that was aired more than ten years ago. Write me a comment if you can recall, because I’ve asked several friends of mine here and they can’t even remember…
Here’s the lyrics (or what I can still remember of it):

Gusto kong magpunta sa buwan, makakausap ang mga stars
Gusto ko rin ang under the sea, makikilala ang mga fish
Pag pupunta ako doon, mami-miss ko sila
Si Mommy at Daddy, Jollibee at Kuya
Kay daming lugar na gusting magpunta
Pero gusto ko sa piling nila.

Are you singing yet? hehehehe... I just love this jingle... the melody, the thought...
Wherever we are, it’s this Pinoy thing that runs into our blood, no matter what… And I am happy with this.

Wherever, whichever…

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts