Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Time

Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking what are those plastics and why they were there.


Since I wasn't in hurry to catch the bus and I have enough time to figure it out, I stopped and took a picture, thinking that it would help me solve this puzzle I created in my mind.

Then, suddenly, it occured to me...

These are lunches of those workers on the site...

So, every morning after that day, I glance at this place and see. At some point, it gave me a sense of time. If there were only a few lunches, that means I am a little early. If there are more, time to hop-run to the stop... lest I want to miss the bus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts