Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On Comfort Zones

Out of Namamahay mode.

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than the past few days. The exhaustion brought about by the move + namamahay mode is hard to beat. A little undersleep due to my internet session (which I hope would be over soon) prevented me from continuing to be with Myshkin. The only time I can be with him recently is at the bus to and from work, that's it.

Now I have more time blogging (sarap talaga mag-blog). The funny thing is I am currently getting a "thought overload" is how I call it. A lot of thoughts, little time to write. I must say that a lot of them are already loss in the abyss of my brains which I do hope I can get back so I could put it in writing.

Anyway, today, I thought about comfort zones. How I feel secured having people that makes me feel secured. It is probably the reason why I did not look for a place to stay near where I work. I feel safe here, I feel secure, I feel like all of the very few people whom I know I can turn to will just be in the area. Venus, the only room mate that right now Iives with me, didn't want to be separated from us, either. To tell you the truth, I actually didn't make any effort or spent some time looking for another place since I just went home one afternoon and she found a place for two. It is so sad that Mimi couldn't with us, she's one of my comfort zones here. But I know we are Venus'. That's why we tried to stay together. Being in a new place could really be uncomfortable. But right now, everything is fine and I hope it would stay this way.

Let's see what happens after two or three months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts