Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The morning was orange again


I've been waking up to orange mornings but weren't lucky enough to take pictures.  It's either it was too short or I wasn't prepared enough.

Until today.

Orange Morning

But I wasn't lucky enough to have the chance to get out of the gate before the orange was gone.  But this would be good enough to have been captured for now.

I was feeling good the whole day yesterday.  I hope there would be more days like this now.  Today, my downtime's over so that means that friends can now come over to the house.  I spent a lot of time online yesterday.  I was on twitter for a while yesterday and got the chance to tweet with some of my very good friends from Dubai.  It felt good to talk to them again even if it's on twitter.

It's funny when you are a creature of habit like me.  I went to take a bath, got out and started to dress, then went to the dresser to find a comb.  And then I remembered that I am bald and no need for that.  I forgot!  Well, it takes a while to get used to it... hehehehe....

Anyway.

I have to drink lots of water today.  The oncologist was very particular about this on my check-up.  I am going to have my creatinine test tomorrow and I won't be able to go through CT scan if my result would be high.  That happened back in 2009 during my first CT scan.  I remember I had to finish 3 liters of water within 24 hours.  It worked!  Well, I don't want to repeat this whole thing now.

Last night, I get to watch another movie again.  But this time, it was on HBO.  It's an English film called, "An Education."  I am not really familiar with the stars but the story was good.  No songs this time.  It's actually set somewhere back in the '70s, I guess.  It's about the coming out of a girl who fell in love with a man a bit older than her.  It came into a point that she had to decide between Oxford and marriage.  A very good plot there.

Anyway.

Does anyone of you used to like David Benoit?  I am listening right now to my MP3 files and one song from him that I used to like played and I wonder where is he nowadays.  I used to share and swap songs with a college best friend about anything Benoit.  I remember she even sent me a TDK-D90 cassette tape with all the David Benoit songs.  And most of Benoit's songs are good.  Those were the good, old days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts