The week ended with Boy and all the entertainment people going all over Robin and Mariel's wedding and all. But we are asking: was it just an excuse that Mariel said she had an ovarian problem that's why she filed a leave from Pilipinas Win Na Win?
Well, you guys might have forgotten but we haven't. Coming from a surgery almost a year ago, I get a certain amount of interest on people who are going through what I have gone through. Mariel is taking too much of the limelight. Can you please step aside and deal with it off the tube?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
That I even made it my wallpaper! But the thing is, I don't really care about the energy. Because we get one every four or five minu...
-
I thought I finished all my books here in the house. But I remembered this book which I bought way back in 2006... during my call center...
-
It's been two weeks. So, that means that I could now have my friends over to visit me... Yay! The diarrhea after chemotherapy was lo...
-
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
My doctor-friend called the other day for our Tuesday coffee time. But as with the past few days, I couldn't, because of my back pain. ...
-
The spectrum on our ceiling I was busy on the internet yesterday morning. Then, I do not know what made me want to look up. And I fou...
-
Some time in September, I got a message from a friend saying that she wants to see me by October. (She and I have become friends somewhere ...
-
-
You can still click on the Photo of the Week tag to see the past photos. But as I was looking for a template on both this blog and the othe...
No comments:
Post a Comment