The week ended with Boy and all the entertainment people going all over Robin and Mariel's wedding and all. But we are asking: was it just an excuse that Mariel said she had an ovarian problem that's why she filed a leave from Pilipinas Win Na Win?
Well, you guys might have forgotten but we haven't. Coming from a surgery almost a year ago, I get a certain amount of interest on people who are going through what I have gone through. Mariel is taking too much of the limelight. Can you please step aside and deal with it off the tube?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I think "Things Mommy Said" will have to be an ongoing thing. It may not be a daily post but it will come as we realize more thin...
-
Our dog, Pepe, eats cotton candy. I tried to capture it in video but I failed. I must have clicked the wrong button or thought I clicked a...
-
I was with my oncologist today. She said, "I think you already know what I'm going to say." I said yes. She also said that ope...
-
I got this from our trainor... and I give credit to whoever is the writer... The Buzzard, Bat, Bumblebee, and Thee Buzzard If you put a ...
-
I was with my oncologist yesterday. Again. I showed the results of my blood works and it's (again) good news... everything...
-
About two or three Saturdays ago, I attempted to take a picture of myself. I've been wanting to have a picture to send to my family and ...
-
I woke up this morning covered with blanket from half of my face down. I almost got irritated because the reason why I had to do this was be...
-
This is a very touching tv commercial that is a reality these days. No matter what we say, they are the ones who suffer. The irony of it ...
-
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
-
We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result. From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about. At least, it's not show...
No comments:
Post a Comment