Monday, September 27, 2010

A Meeting

This would be quick, because I have to go prepare early.

Last Saturday, I attended an oath-taking ceremony. The new set of officers for the Municipal Culture and Tourism Affairs Council swore in their new set of officers and you can click here for a brief article about the program that night.

I met the Tourism Officer of Sta. Cruz, Laguna and I told her about my new project. Because it turned out their organization will be of help to my project and probably one of the biggest benefactors of the goal of my website.

Oh, and that night, I had the chance to see the No Kru group performed live. Well, I didn't see them in all of their stints in the program, "Showtime." So, I didn't know they were that good! They didn't make it to the monthly finals but followers of the talent search said they can still wait for the wildcard after six months. This time, I really hope they get in. The wildcard concept gives the group a chance to get better and be counted in.

I am guessing this will be a busy day. I really hope it will.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts