Monday, June 13, 2011

Now, I am asking...


Kailangan ko pa ba mag-shampoo? ( Do I still need to use shampoo?)


Well, I was satisfied with the way my head looked and felt with my previous photo.

But when we visited my oncologist and they saw that, they recommended that it would be better if we shave it off. Mas maganda ang tubo kapag shinave mo (it will grow better when you shave it). So, when we finally had the time to do it, I asked my sister to shave it off for me last Saturday. That's why it took a while for the photo to come out.

But I did use shampoo yesterday only to massage my scalp.

Okay.

My appetite is normal. But there's a certain bitter taste whenever I eat. I do not recall having this after my first cycle that's why right now, I am still thinking that it could be due to that detox pad that we placed on my feet last week. If it is the culprit, then the more I'd really dread using it. Ugh! I don't know if I would ever have a way of finding it out. Probably after the third cycle.

Right now, even though I'm hopeful that the CT scan will show positive results, I couldn't help but wonder if I would have to go through six or eight cycles. I am actually amazed that I already have gone through two of them and even more amazed that it went by so fast. Originally, my oncologist said that it might be eight, but I'm hoping for two and if the CT scan won't be good, I am aiming and praying for four.

I am actually happy that the weather has already shifted. I had a hard time with the heat after my first chemo and had to use the a/c most of the time. These days, I am actually glad that I don't have to use it as often and even happier to wake up to the smell of soil after the rain.

Anyway.

I am asking for a Thursday appointment with the CT scan people. So, that means that I will have to have my creatinine tested by Wednesday morning. Then, we'll probably have the results on hand by Thursday afternoon, and we'll be off again to the oncologist by Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts