Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Cycle 4

I called the lab earlier today to find out the result.

And they're all good.

So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get admitted to the hospital.

And once again, I'm off the internet hook for two days.  I wanted to ask the hospital if they are connected but my outdated laptop won't even log in to our connection here at home.  It says the signature has expired yaddah, yaddah, yaddah....  I may need to have it reformatted, but that's not one of my priorities right now, and that won't be for quite a while.

Anyway.

I hope to write more about more things other than my chemotherapy when I get back.  But I think I'd skip with PGT Season 3 since I wasn't able to start it from the beginning.  I think this time I'll miss posting videos of those talents that I believe have potential.  I was able to see the whole show last night and I only saw one that has potential.  That group that was pole-dancing and was flying up in the air.  But I don't think I'd be able to stand watching more since they're doing it this way:  one talent, one hundred commercials.  And that is something that will really eat my patience, especially when I have just gone through a cycle.

1 comment:

Dottie Libiran said...

i saw that portion, pole dancing and those flyings in the air. i never thought filipinos can do it, but it was like a part of Cirque Du Soleil act. The pinoys need polishing to perfect the act(s), but i am sure, they will do great if given the right training. I am awed seeing it. Hehehe! They are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts