Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's Up This Week?

Our dog, Pepe, eats cotton candy. I tried to capture it in video but I failed. I must have clicked the wrong button or thought I clicked at the right button but didn't. On the other hand, Dinky and Pidong both didn't like the treat.

My sister was sitting on my left while we heard mass. She elbowed me very discretely when it was time to say 'I Confess' because she thought I might forget to put my hand on my chest.

I bumped into someone I knew from years back. She asked me how's life and I said, "so, so…" Of course I had to ask back. She said, eto…. Pointing to the logo on her shirt. She's one of my prospects for my upcoming project and I think she likes it.

I bumped into my grade-school tricycle service driver. Oh how I was so nostalgic about that jeepcycle… because it was only one of its kind in our town and the seats on each side are just big enough for me.

I remembered when I was a child and play street games, I not only dispise being one, "Achoy" but hated the word as well. "Achoy" means you get to do all what's being asked of those who won the game. (Sigh) I can't remember which particular game uses this term.

I so loved Dokito and its gravy, but they only give so little. You have to buy extra if you like for Php3.00. Too much for me! So, I had to think of something else. And Wow! Dokito tastes even better with UFC Banana Ketchup!

After a few days in hiatus, I am now back to read about Gracia Burnham.

It's hard to keep the fire burning. How many times do you have to light your candle when you're in a prusisyon?

I can't remember what day it was this week when I was in the bathroom and sang "Don'tcha" (Ugh! Spelling please!) with these words, "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was FAT like me?"

I was on the phone with my BFF and we were laughing at the Sky Flakes commercial.

Do you remember Achmed? The Undead Terrorist? He spells his name this way: A… C… phlegm… !!!!! That was really, really hilarious! I love Jeff Dunham!!!!

Is it rude to ask the guy in the jeep's front seat to please throw his cigarette away because it just triggered my sinusitis? Because I did the other day and he seemed angry like he was the one who's right.

I miss my mailman's bag and will be taking out of my 'baol.'

It's so quiet here where we lived that three houses away, I can hear what his girlfriend was saying when he placed her on speaker phone.

I don't know about you, but this is the first time that I've seen 'Suha' this big. (yeah, the picture)

I am trying to find out how to cook 'pichi-pichi.' I don't know but there's something about it that I can't seem to get enough of.

If there's a cartoon I so love, it's this: Toy Story.

Until next week for What's Up, Wednesday!

2 comments:

Glenny said...

I think it's great you like Jeff Dunham - he's so funny with Aachmed :) Has he done anything new for a while though? I think i may need to youtube him again :)

Clara said...

I don't think he's done anything new, but yeah, I think it's good to check on youtube. I can't wait to watch it if he's got something even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts