Friday, July 8, 2011

Them Were There

There were friends who expressed intent to visit long before.  But, I always declined.  Sometimes, it was because of the nature of the cycle.  Like I am not allowed to take in visitors within two weeks after each cycle.  And at times, I admit that it was my own prerogative that I do not take them in.  Blame it to my moods, or the pains that sometimes strike at any time of the day.

On this note, I'd like to thank my friends who understand every time I say, "No," when they wanted to visit.  I know there were already a lot of intentions that I've said no to and I am really thankful that you all understand.  I've been wanting company ever since I can remember, but the thing is when the mood or the pain sets in, it's very hard to tell whether we'll be enjoying each others' company.


So, the best time - I guess if not the ideal time - to visit me is when I get admitted the day after each cycle.  This way, the two weeks' ban is already up and I am in an upright mood to have visitors at the hospital.


Here are some friends who were the eve of my third cycle and they were asking me for a visit ever since I can remember.

Thank you, guys, for understanding.

**Photos courtesy of Rizza.

2 comments:

Tita Beng said...

Nice that you have photo ops with friends while still hairless. I regret not allowing my husband to take pictures of me while I was bald. It must have been a good evidence/souvenir to show to my friends.

Still here, praying along with you Clara!

Be well and ingat lagi!

Clara said...

Hi Tita Beng!

It was hard for me the first time, too. But I saw how my friends were so into having pictures with me so it was a lot easier.

But then again, I think it was really different back then.

Thank you for your insights, messages and prayers. It helps me go through all these a million times easier than without them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts