Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not so good


I have been in remission for over a year now.

Until.

It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking too much water. So, I hydrated myself daily and it seemed to have solved the problem. Until about a few weeks ago. I couldn't move at all. I asked advised from my doctor-friend and had to undergo trans-rectal ultrasound. Nothing came out except that it recommends a speculum correlation because of a node on the stump of my cervix.

(Note: Just in case you'll be advised to have trans-rectal ultrasound, I want to save you the time just in case you won't be informed. You will have to have bowel prep before going to the lab. This means that you need to cleanse by using the suppository before leaving home.)

But I know it was not the problem.

I know there's something blocking the way.

So, the CT scan.

I had my CT scan last Monday. This is the second time since the operation... that is after a year and four months.

And the result is not good.

But we have yet to find out what's the best thing to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on...everything will be fine :)

Clara said...

Thank you for your kind words!

littlefuoco said...

we will pray and we will pray more..i believe in miracles.

Clara said...

@littlefuoco

Thank you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts