clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Monday, December 5, 2011
Batch 1984
This is one of those few occasions, few nights that I get to be with them. This was last December 3, 2011.
Thanks to Yna and Romer Romero for the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
Cross-blogging errors
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
Them Were There
There were friends who expressed intent to visit long before. But, I always declined. Sometimes, it was because of the nature of the cycle...
Home
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
My most popular posts
Based on the meters of this site and statcounter.com , my most popular posts are those about CityVille. There is actually one post that is ...
London's Fireworks 2012
There's Dubai's Burj Dubai's Khalifa's fireworks and there is also Australia's Sidney Harbor Bridge fireworks . But ...
Because Twas A Good Read
Everything's kinda light lately. I am still excited about this one thing with our company although there was a bit change of plans. I ...
Yellow, Green and Red
Pedestrian stop. I got there with the red signal on. Ahead of me were three couples - all of them white, and all tourists - and two o...
Tabula Rasa
Tabula Rasa , a photo by Che Baldemor on Flickr. I got back to reading and trying to get back to writing during the past few days. ...
Nostalgic... Again
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
DudayMind: Post #6
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
No comments:
Post a Comment