Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not much of a choice

So, yesterday was my forty-third.

And I had balloons!!! Yeah!

Well, for me, really, birthday parties aren't complete without balloons.  It makes the place happy and more festive.

But I didn't plan it.

It was a surprise from two friends from the States who conspired with their relatives here to send me balloons.  And together with that went three orders of pancit bihon, and cake.  Of course, pancit bihon goes in line with the Filipino tradition of serving something long for long life.  My friends said they ordered three for long, long, long life when I get well.

But, the not-so-good part of it all is just that I just got out of the hospital from my fourth cycle and I am not to have visitors.  (There it goes again.)

There are some photos on my Tumblr blog here that shows only me.  Yeah, no visitors. Not much of a choice.

But once I get well, there would be.

And I know it would be soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts