Saturday, September 24, 2011

The guitar is not to blame.


You might not know it but playing the guitar is one of my frustrations. I remember when I was in grade school, my mom and dad got me a guitar because I wanted to learn to play. Later on, I joined our church's choir group so that I could learn more.

But admittedly, it seems that I couldn't. Until some time, I was blaming it on my short fingers. But then again, there are kids playing guitars that are not even five. 

Then, there's the blame on the big guitar that I got. I think I was supposed to get the smaller one for my age. But then again, I can see kids playing guitars that are even bigger than them.

In the end, I finally realized that at that time, I didn't have the patience.  

Maybe it's not just for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts