I know. This documentary is long, almost an hour. But I was teary-eyed on some parts, just like what one of my best friends told me when she watched it (in fact, I got this video from her site).
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
A London driver decides to drive in the Philippines
I know. This documentary is long, almost an hour. But I was teary-eyed on some parts, just like what one of my best friends told me when she watched it (in fact, I got this video from her site).
Posted by
Clara
at
6/08/2011 09:53:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
-
The first few days went by as every day did. Nothing unusual. Dust has finally settled on our new place and we are finally enjoying its a...
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
* Right now, I am just killing time before we go to the hospital for my sixth cycle of chemotherapy. This time, I'm bringing my PSP to...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
The tooth fairy came this morning and took what' hers(?). This was one of the issues I discussed with my oncologist last week...
-
My hemoglobin test turned around a favorable result. I need not have blood transfusion, at least not yet. And I wish I won't have to....
-
As I said earlier, I was off to see my oncologist. The results are all clear. The chest x-ray was clear and she didn't say anything a...
-
Okay. Let me start with what my dentist said about that tooth that fell off the other day. She said that I didn't have to wo...
-
My admission last night at the hospital did not push through because the hospital was full and there weren't any discharges due at any t...
No comments:
Post a Comment