Thursday, October 27, 2011

A quick post before I go for my sixth cycle

*  Right now, I am just killing time before we go to the hospital for my sixth cycle of chemotherapy.  This time, I'm bringing my PSP to see if there's a free Wi-fi there at the hospital.  Cross your fingers with me.

*  My BFF's daughter wanted a funsign for her birthday and I didn't know what it is.  I was told and now, I think you'll be seeing more funsigns on this blog from now on.

*  I haven't been watching much tv lately.  I've been too engrossed on my reading that I sit in front of the tv during my tv hours but not really watching.  I've just finished "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee and I give this book a 5/5 rating.  I'm trying to recall if I have ever seen the movie of this.  But I couldn't recall seeing it.  But this book reminds me very much of John Grisham's "The Client."  I can't help but think that he actually might have based his book on this one.

*  And right after this book, I started "Catcher in the Rye" by J. D. Salinger.  I am intrigued by this book since I  have read a lot about it.  Time to see for myself what this is all about.

*  But of course, I'm still following "100 Days To Heaven."  This teleserye ends tomorrow.  I will surely miss this show.  This is the only teleserye that I have religiously followed from its beginning to the end.  Will there be a sequel?

*  Like most people, I am not actually satisfied with the result of PGT Season 3.  I understand if our kababayan,  "KIRIKO," did not win.  But it is really hard to accept that El Gamman Penumbra and Synergy and those others that have potential did not make it.  With the show's people saying that it's the people who decided by text voting, I realized that maybe Maasinhon Trio's kababayans  joined forces and voted.  Maybe the others' flock didn't try just as hard.  But then again,  this only shows that the show is like a popularity contest.

*  Still on PGT 3.  But of course, I wouldn't go for Khalil Ramos.

*  Still on PGT 3.  It's a good thing that I didn't follow this season from the start to the end.  I only got interested when I read in Facebook that our kababayans made it to the semi-finals.  I swear I won't be following no more PGT season after this.  They say there's no more season 4 because "The X-Factor" is there.  But still, text votes are also a big factor in this show, right?

*  I am about to get pissed off by this eBay buyer who kept promising that she'll pay for the goods she bought. It's been days that she kept telling me that she'll deposit the money today, but never did.  I am being very lenient on her with regard to giving her a strike-out on eBay but my patience is really running out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts