Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photos from the hospital

Before I make a post about the last few days, these are the photos that my classmate, Doc Mench took the day I was admitted at the hospital .


I took this out from my Facebook.  I was tagged by Doc Mench but my tag function is on private so very few or none of my friends get to see it.

These are my high school classmates: Nida, Neneth, Doc Mench and Reysie.  They were even at the hospital before I arrived.


While I was still being admitted, Dra. Hannah and Mildred arrived and later on, we were all together at the room.

At the ER, I was already instructed to wear the face mask and was also told that I had to wear it even inside my room.  I was told that either I would have to wear the mask, or the people around me inside the room had to wear it.

Later that evening, Ada, my niece-in-law by JP came to visit with her son Gem and we shared pop corn together.  I won't forget that pop corn from the plaza.  Gem was so thoughtful he left me with a pack of pastillas for the night just in case I get the craving.  I remember this kid's thoughtfulness.  I was eating pork dinner and he whispered to his mom if I was allowed to eat pork.

Still a little later that evening, my friend Boyet came by after playing badminton.  But by this time, I think I was already feeling tired and sleepy that I already lied down while talking to him.  Well, actually, I didn't have much time to talk to him because I was half-awake, half-drowsing from time to time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts