Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Moves

I wouldn't say that it all came too sudden. But however I look at it, it still feels this way.

For the second time in the span of two months, I am again on the plans of moving to another place. But this isn't even my doing, not even my choice. But as they say, it seems that this is a part of life here.

I am lucky to find out that this place I am eyeing is still up for rent. I talked to the caretaker/manager of the building and I was able to come to terms with him and settle all my issues. It's just up to me when I can move. This all happened before twilight.

On my way home, on the bus, I had these thoughts about moving. There would be no more bus rides for me in the morning and on the way home; I am moving to a place near my work, which is even less than five hundres steps away. I wonder when the bus card system will finally be fixed and they will have one system going. I wonder how I will spend those times that I was supposed to still be travelling. I wonder about a lot of things I can associate with moving.

You might say I am excited. But I still hate the concept of moving; especially if I am not really up to it. It's just that it is now the only choice left.

On books...

Finally, I am done with "Twilight."

I do not have much to say about it, honestly. I was actually surprised that the few pages left when I checked was a preview of the sequel. I think when I cam to the prom night, I wasn't expecting it was the end. I was thinking about something else, something more. I thought there is still something bigger that's going to happen, bigger than what already did. It's not that it's a disappointment. It's something more of expectations.

But with regard to Meyer's writing, I can say that for me she's got that style. I admire it, really. There are a lot of the things she said that surprise me, that makes me realize those things are possibe, that she has this way of articulating my thoughts - those hard ones.

Tonight, I am off to a new adventure. I am a little excited because this is something new, something different for me. I am starting with the book "The Last of the Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper. Another classical novel. It's about the Indian tribe - the Mohican tribe - of the 1700s.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts