Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sales Call II

07 July 2008
22:58
The POC asked me to meet him… but he can only meet me from 7pm to 9pm. Thinking that it's still early and not that dark (especially during summers), I agreed since I have an instinct that this is a closer. This is the same client I met yesterday so, same route. Well, it's also probably instinct that told me this would happen because last night before I went to sleep, I made sure that I bring my digicam for a better shot… and I believe it is…



Yes, it was humid. The highest temperature was 102oF as per Yahoo! Reports. This shot was around 6.30 p.m. If you're from another place, you would think it's foggy, but I believe this isn't fog, nor smog. Well, I just don't know what it is.



I wanted to get as close to the Clock Tower as possible without sacrificing the height, so I stayed at the same footbridge yesterday and took what my camera could.


The meeting was done after about an hour. But the bus wait was terrible. I waited for almost two hours. And this is funny, but I can't help but write it.

At some point in your life, have you ever felt that sometimes you can stand the pain but not the itch? You figure out the details because I won't tell. :D And I am sure that one time or another, this happened to some.
Anyway, as usual (for the third or fourth day I think), I dropped by to the café near our house and bought my favorite dinner, shawarma and a can of coke… hehehehe…

I'll have a good night sleep because I am, again, dead tired from work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts