Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Follow-up

It's been a week.

Today is supposedly my follow-up with my onco after a week, but I already went yesterday because of some discomforts.

The days after I went out of the hospital was really tough.  I had diarrhea after chemotherapy which they say is one of the effects that  had to bear with.  I was prescribed with Luperamide to stop the visits.  But you know what happens when you take those.  It's going to give you a hard time going back to doing it again normally.  So, since it was harder for me do it again, I took the aid of stool softeners and I was feeling okay by Monday. 

But the pins and needles issue on both my feet and hands are another problem.  And this was what made me visit the onco a day early.  

Expectedly, I was told that this is another effect of the drug.  I was told to double the dosage of my vitamin B complex to help me ease it out.  I just wonder how many days before these pins and needles go away.

I have been wanting to write.  But all those discomforts and pain hinders me to.  It still actually does as of now.  I guess it's just that things have been a little (only a little) better since the past few days.  I miss talking to my friends, too, but I couldn't get the mood or I quickly lose patience in talking as much as writing.  

It's a good thing that a lot of my friends understand.  There are no phone calls.  Many of my friends just send messages, text messages and e-mails saying that they are just a call away if I am already in the mood to talk.  

Thanks for understanding.  I hope this would only be for a few more days.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts