Friday, November 25, 2011

The X-ray result

We only had to wait for an hour for the chest x-ray result.

From what I saw, there is nothing to worry about.  At least, it's not showing anything like new growths and all.

This is what was written on the paper:

  • There are no active lung infiltrates.
  • The heart is not enlarged.  Aorta is tortuous.
  • The cp sulci, diaphragm, and bony thorax are unremarkable.

Impression: ATHEROMATOUS AEORTA

If there is one thing I had to think about it's the impression.  So, I googled it and found out that this goes with aging, except if there are any other remarkable result.

And one of the things that could prevent this from getting worse is exercise.  Aside from being careful in what I eat.

I guess my oncologist will be repeating what she told me the other day (in which I didn't write about).  She gave me a go-signal to attend my sister's aerobic classes.  But only if I have to control myself and not overdo it.

On the other hand, I don't know how it's going to be with regard to my CA-125 result.  The x-ray result only shows that the high CA-125 is not coming from the chest area.  I wonder what's next to this.

But of course, I have yet to show the result to my oncologist today and see what she says.  I'll post whatever she says later today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts