Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How To Use Blankets

I woke up this morning covered with blanket from half of my face down.

I almost got irritated because the reason why I had to do this was because of mosquitoes. Then I realized what more if we didn't have the screen all over the house? So, I just thank Him because it could have been worse.

Then, I got a little nostalgic.

In Dubai, I used to wake up in the morning covered with blanket not only from half of the face down, but from head to toe. And this is because it was so cold.

Then, I realized...

I could only name three ways to use a blanket:

  • when it's cold
  • when you have a lot of mosquitoes
  • when you're sick
But I didn't think there would be a fourth.

*screen clipping taken from ABS-CBN video here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts