Friday, May 28, 2010

I Miss Walking

I attended aerobics class just once last week.

Now, I did once, too, so far... last Monday.

I think I was better than last week. Last week, I was trying to observe myself for something that might come... like a pain on my incision. But there was none, at least during the exercise. There was something later - on my tummy, that is, but I took it that my body is just trying to adjust on the new task. To think that I didn't exert much effort in doing the moves.

Last Monday was better because I exerted more effort on the moves. I have always enjoyed the tae-bo segment and I did my punches with a little more push than last week's. Although I can still do a little harder, I save it for later. I am also very comfortable with the step aerobics segment, although I haven't used the steps ever since. I just enjoyed the move. I still haven't added those jumps, but I can do it with some arm movements for some moves. Maybe later I can complete the jumps and those with arm movements. But I am not aiming to use the steps.

I miss walking though. The serenity of the sunrise, the peace and quiet of the fields...


Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

sachin said...

practice will make u master of it.. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts