Saturday, May 29, 2010

He Missed Some Notes

I took note of Jzan.

If you remember the last time, he was with the golden ladies who danced "Single Ladies."

At the elimination, the judges asked Jzan if he would be given a choice. They were asking Jzan if he could give way to the old ladies to the next level. Without second thoughts, Jzan said, "No." He wouldn't.

But, of course, it was just a matter of question. They both got in.

That's why I remembered. I was also in the same situation many years ago. I wasn't as young as Jzan, but still young. The stage where we are aggressive and wanted to take any road to success. I was asked by someone to give up something for him because he was at the final years of his life and if I give in, his final years would be kinda secured. It was a tough decision and I remember my mom placing the decision on my hands. I gave in. And I never regretted having to give up something that might have change a part of my life. I might not have become as rich if I would have not given up, but certainly, everything was and is happy.

Tonight, Jzan sang again. If you watched the program, you know what happened.

He missed some notes.

As one of the judges said, it now depends on the voters if they will give you a chance.

If I will vote (and I never have in any of these talent searches), I'd rather go for someone else who has pure talent than him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts