Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hair-Raising

I had a nice, long chat with a friend a few days ago. She was doing her laundry at that time and she said she'll brb to put some softener on the tub.

When she got back, I asked her what softener does she use, then ask why. So, you must have figured based on the second question that I do not use softeners. Yes, I don't.

I just don't get it... I just felt like it's just something to add on your grocery list. So, since this is a friend that I know I can argue with, I asked her to give me three reasons. Her first reason was to eliminate the statics, in which I asked her to expound more. After she did, I asked her if this is the same static that we get when we get near the t.v.'s picture tube back then, in which she said yes.

So, I bought my first softener this weekend to use with my laundry.

That is because I can't help but imagine this: When I am somewhere like the bus stop, and someone with long hair gets close to me, her hair might end up rising and sticking to my clothes. You can't imagine how funny that is, right?

So, I figured at least this is one reason enough for me to buy it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts