Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cross-blogging errors

I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is this diamond character that appears on those posts that I cross-blogged. This didn't happen before it was taken off recently.

I know I mentioned some pros and cons about Blogger and Mulitply. But just about last night while posting, I realized there is something else that I missed, and it could be one of the most important things. The Draft Autosaved. Multiply doesn't have this function, making me write my post on my Office Notes then copy and pasting it. I have experiences of creating posts that disappear after hitting the 'publish' button, discovering only then that I got disconnected. One train of thought down the drain. And sometimes, it felt like there were a lot missing on the next draft, and it feels like it's never the same.

I'm keeping account of the pros and cons, and if this error continues, I might as well decide on things. My LiveJournal is already out of the list since I couldn't activate the cross-blogging to that site. One main thing is because most of my friends do not have this account, too, so they can't see the updates. I'm patiently taking my time on this. And currently, I am also Tweeting!

Twitter. At first, I thought it is not for bloggers like me who wants to write long posts. But after 'testing the waters' [borrowing Tonie's phrase when she twitted the other day], I found out that there's something else I can be good at at the site: making short, concise messages.

Let's see what happens next.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts