Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nostalgic

Well.... it's Thursday!!!!

Tomorrow's badminton day again!!!!

But I can't help feeling nostalgic. Probably brought about by the change of weather...hehehehe... It's getting colder. I always say being here doesn't feel any different at all. But it doesn't mean I don't miss anything about home. I miss everything about home. It's just that it doesn't seem to feel any different anywhere else. You wake up in the morning, go to work, get home and sleep. Anything in between is the fun part though.

Funny thing is... I was at Spinney's yesterday. It's a 24-hour grocery where I buy my breakfast of pancakes and sometimes arabic bread (which I find neat!). So, as part of my morning routine, I went and since I got a little early, browsed at the book section and all. I was on my to the cashier and routinely hummed to the tune that was playing over. Went straight to the cashier singing along... and then I said... Teka... e Filipino song yon ah... and I grinned, almost laughing... I said to myself... "hehehehe, Pinoy pa rin ang madidinig mo.... Long Live OPM!

Here's that song:

Kung Wala Ka - Hale

Happy Weekend Readers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts