Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll be away for about two days

My third cycle is schedule tomorrow.

So, this means that I won't be online for two days.  I'll be admitted later today and the cycle will be tomorrow and I'll be home by Wednesday after lunch.  This would push through if my blood works will be normal, which we will find out later today.  But I know that there's a great chance that it would be good.

Well, yesterday was the last day for my antibiotics.  I think it cured the infection.  I don't know if my doctors will request for another round of test to check it, but since I am not having fever anymore and I don't 'chill to the bones,' I think the infection's gone.

I just hope that I feel good enough to get back on the computer as soon as I get home, just like the second cycle.  I am more optimistic that it should be as good as the second or even better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts