Thursday, September 8, 2011

It never fails to make me cry


Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot (A Walk To Remember)

This is one of those titles that I saved from my video shop before I closed it down. A sort of a souvenir. Not to mention that I really love the movie. I can't remember how many times I've seen this movie. And in those many times that I've seen it, it never fails to make me cry. 

I read the book and I can say that the story was a lot different and it's very hard to reconcile their endings. I should say that this time, I like the movie's version more than the book's. 

The book was a birthday gift given to me by a college friend who thoughtfully sent it to me through courier. And I'm sad to have lost the book to a friend who borrowed and never returned it. 

*Thanks to my FarmTown friend, Mary (Pangkin), for sharing this video on her FB wall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts