Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Story Behind the Cardigan

Remember this post? What about the cardigan?

This is actually one of the items that my friend has listed in her eBay account.  If you've clicked the link that would take you to the listing, you will find it somewhere in the description that the proceeds of the sale will "go to my friend who is undergoing chemotherapy."  And... that's me.

Apart from this cardigan, there are a lot more items that she's put up for sale.  Some came from our friends.  Some came from those unclaimed items from her dry cleaning/laundry shop business.  You can find those other items here.

A few days back, my friend told me that her buyers told her that they hope somehow they were able to help in some way.  And I say to them:  Your purchases were able to help me in a million little ways, and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

Since I haven't met them, this is my way of thanking them with all my heart for helping me.  These are those people, so far.  I've intentionally excluded their last names for the purpose of privacy.

  • Irish - Fairview, QC
  • Estella Marie - Angeles City, Pampanga
  • Mark Joseph - QC
  • Albederol - Cebu City
  • Edward - Las Piñas
  • Guia - QC
  • J. Apalla - Nueva Ecija
  • Helen - Tacloban City
  • Iryn - Cainta, Rizal
  • Ma. Elena - Mandaluyong City
  • George - Pasay City
  • Annika - Makati City

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts