Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It is amazing to get connected


I discovered a Tumblr blog authored by a 19-year old who is suffering from Spinal Muscular Atrophy. He says this disease will eventually kill him.

Like him, I suffer from a disease, cancer. Like him, there is also a thought at the back of my mind that this disease will take me out any time.

Like him, I love laughing.

He just posted the video above saying that this is one of his favorite songs. And this brought me back in time. I suddenly remembered that I used to like this song. I even recorded it on one full TDK-60 cassette tape (my favorite brand) so that I didn't have to push rewind-play-rewind-play every time the song finishes.

It is amazing how getting connected to a stranger makes us connect ourselves to our past and to those memories that once made us happy(or sad).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts