Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Fridays Fly Fast! Really! I woke up early to plant some grapes on my Farm Town. Grapes can be harvested every four hours and I can plant an...
-
03 December 2007 10:40 I am finally back in Dubai . I just checked my last post and I think there is something wrong. I promise I...
-
I was off from chemotherapy for a longer time some time weeks ago. I didn't have enough funds so I had to wait until we could raise the...
-
Part of my job is making cold calls to companies inquiring about the insurance requirements. This isn't easy as some of you might have ...
-
There's a certain something in this song that makes me feel happy when I hear it. There's a certain something in this song that make...
-
I write about everything. I write about my chat with friends, what I did this morning, my moods, but I don't write about my conversati...
-
No. Not for clothes or shoes, iPhones, iPads or other gadgets. I'm looking for the perfect combination of pain reliever that would re...
-
From the moment that I found out that I have cancer, I started to think about how and where I could ask for assistance to sustain my needs f...
-
I was with my oncologist yesterday for a follow-up call. As expected, she told me that I will have my evaluations next week and gave me the...
-
The first few days went by as every day did. Nothing unusual. Dust has finally settled on our new place and we are finally enjoying its a...
No comments:
Post a Comment