Monday, December 3, 2007

03/12/2007

03 December 2007

10:40


I am finally back in Dubai. I just checked my last post and I think there is something wrong. I promise I'll try to make corrections as soon as I can. The trip was fun and at the same time I got to go into two offices. The first interview was quite nonsense and we applicants thought they just wasted our time because they could have just asked us to send our CVs through e-mail or fax. The other one was postponed to a latter time that same day because of a management meeting. By the time he had the time, I was told that they were just informed during the meeting that they do not need anyone in that position at the moment and would by first week of January. Since that was an appointment, the interviewer was professional enough to apologize for that and I think he was sincere.


I did take a few pictures but would upload it before the week ends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts