Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trial and Error, Hit or Miss

  • As per my doctor's advice, I tried walking this morning.  She said it might help in solving our problem with my swollen legs.  We both do not know what would be the result.  But this morning, I just found it.  It seemed to have aggravated my edema.  I now have bigger feet.

  • The hospice people were here yesterday.  They also saw my edema.  They suggested that I eat the white part of eggs.  And again, there is no guarantee that it will work.  I just have to try.  Well, I had to much of eggs for the past weeks that I don't know if I could still eat it boiled, alone.  Then again, I should try.  It might help reduce the edema.  And, then, again, there's no way to say if this would work.

  • Any other suggestions?

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Popular Posts