Friday, May 27, 2011

My second cycle

I was just with my oncologist today.

My lab works are fine. Everything is okay, except that my Potassium is a little low. She said I could try and eat bananas but then, it might cause constipation and it will aggravate my bowel movement which is already a problem enough because of the mass. So, I think I'll just try to eat one banana a day and see if it will affect my movement.

My feet are swollen, still because of chemotherapy. She said they normally give Lasix for this problem, but she can't give it to me because it eats up some Potassium which is already low. So, all we can do now is to elevate my feet most of the time, even when I'm sleeping.

In preparation for my second cycle, I am assuming that my attention span will again be shorter, and my patience and mood will once again be affected. Since blogging takes some time and I want to do it more often, I decided to shift/use my Tumblr account. It's always been easier to post with Tumblr, so dear friends and readers, if I won't be posting here during the next few weeks, try to click on my Tumblr account which is right here.

My hair continues to fall, and a lot of them seem to fall off everyday. I know this is all part of it and even thinking of going semi-bald. But Dra. Hannah said that it would be better if I just let it fall of by itself and not opt to cut it off. So, let's see what happens. Right now, it's thinner and shorter... I'll probably take some pictures of me later on when the changes will be very significant.

Again, this is my Tumblr account.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts