Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I remember the first eBook I ever read. It was "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. Someone gave me the complete series (as of that ti...
-
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
Yesterday, I posted a photo of the house on the corner of the street where I now live. That is the site I see around the bend coming home. ...
-
Out of Namamahay mode. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than the past few days. The exhaustion brought about by the move + nama...
-
The first few days went by as every day did. Nothing unusual. Dust has finally settled on our new place and we are finally enjoying its a...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
-
Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor by Icek Kuperberg My Rating: ☼☼☼ Photo credit: goodreads.com This is another account of the...
-
My hemoglobin test turned around a favorable result. I need not have blood transfusion, at least not yet. And I wish I won't have to....
No comments:
Post a Comment