clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Some time ago...
Angels - Robbie Williams
... a friend and I used to sing this song together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
A Filipino photographer made it to the National Geographic's Exeptional Photo Contest
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
Sometimes brownouts are a good thing
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
Getting Ready for Cycle 4
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
Word for today: Collective
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
You gotta watch this!!!!
One hell of a kid singing one hell of a song... And I now started to admire Lady Gaga for tweeting this video and saying, "Can't st...
There's not a thing that I would change
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
I'm looking forward to seeing them in tap dancing shoes
The Pilipinas Got Talent Season 2 is now on. All of you who have been following this blog know that I wasn't happy with last season...
A perfect song to start the week
Good Life - One Replublic
Budoy's last photo
Budoy, one of our two cats, went missing. He was last here last January 30, 2011, and he hasn't come home since. This is his last ph...
Increasing our awareness on children's stories
My attention was caught by my college dorm mate and good friend about this video of her son. She calls it Project Bagets . It's a schoo...
No comments:
Post a Comment