Thursday, June 30, 2011

While I was reading...

While I was reading... by Che Baldemor

The final days of last week was not okay. It was the first time I experienced how it was to chill and I chilled to the bones - it's how I describe it. It's when you say, "Ganoon pala 'yon?!" Because you can't believe it. They had to change my antibiotics thrice. The second prescription brought me palpitations. Now, the third is fine and I think I'll be okay with it until I finish the full prescription.

I finally got back to my reading yesterday. It was hard the past few days because it was a see-saw of status... sometimes I feel cold and my eyes were warm, sometimes I'm okay. And it was hard to focus on books when I'm feeling this way.

So, yesterday, I finally sat down and started reading. I was finally focused when I felt it was time to shift sides. And this is what I saw. Pidong was lying by my feet and fast asleep - or so it seemed. But I guess he was since I had enough time to get my camera and take a shot.

Anyway.

I am scheduling my third cycle Monday next week. This is the third and I feel like I am halfway through. I am praying that I am really halfway through.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts