clara·fied
chewing letters to make sense
Pages
Home
DudayMind
Photo Blog
Photo Albums
Book Blog
MailArt
Laguna Life
Pasalubong
Bookshelf
Memories
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Ain't about the chings and the blings
"You can't put a price on the life,
We do this for the love
So we fight and sacrifice."
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag.
I love this version... the trombone and the beat box.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
quotes Che likes
Goodreads Quotes
Popular Posts
3, 4, 5, Alice and the Knave
I remember the first eBook I ever read. It was "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer. Someone gave me the complete series (as of that ti...
It's Time
Every morning, I passed by a construction site on my way to the bus stop. I happened to notice this a few mornings ago. I was thinking wha...
A million and one wishes
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
Round The Bend
Yesterday, I posted a photo of the house on the corner of the street where I now live. That is the site I see around the bend coming home. ...
On Comfort Zones
Out of Namamahay mode. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than the past few days. The exhaustion brought about by the move + nama...
October: Week One
The first few days went by as every day did. Nothing unusual. Dust has finally settled on our new place and we are finally enjoying its a...
Nostalgic... Again
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
DudayMind: Post #6
[This is a late post. I didn't want to post something like this at the start of the year so I waited for a few days.] This happened o...
My second book about the holocaust
Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor by Icek Kuperberg My Rating: ☼☼☼ Photo credit: goodreads.com This is another account of the...
The test result
My hemoglobin test turned around a favorable result. I need not have blood transfusion, at least not yet. And I wish I won't have to....
No comments:
Post a Comment