Binay leaves for China to plea for 3 convicts’ lives
If this is not good news to some, it is still news to us, Filipinos. Now, we are all crossing our fingers that Mr. VP gets the sole reason why he went there.
Yesterday, one of those twitter users that I follow commented that Mr. Albert Romulo would have been a better choice over our vice president. And when I told this to my dad, he said that was right.
If you saw TV Patrol last night, there was a poll: Is the sentence for those three Filipinos reasonable? And those who voted for mostly said yes.
So, all we can do right now is wait... and while we're waiting, let's pray that the sentence could at least be lowered to life imprisonment, for whatever it's worth.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
-
I was reading my twitter feed this morning and a link led me to someone named Yen Baet. Who is Yen Baet? The Fil-Am Ako website featured he...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
It's been hard to do that lately. I guess because our country has been loaded with lots of news. Well, that's apart from the fact ...
-
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
-
Iko-Iko One Day - Dixie Cups This song should start our week happy. *It says this is a rare clip, and I believe it is. I just hope th...
-
I was just with my oncologist today. My lab works are fine. Everything is okay, except that my Potassium is a little low. She said I could...
-
Drawing the sun for the kids who will have a program on Saturday sponsored by the KKK (Kaibigan ng mga Kabataang May Kanser) .
No comments:
Post a Comment