Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where is the photo of the week?

You can still click on the Photo of the Week tag to see the past photos.  But as I was looking for a template on both this blog and the other project, I came upon and template designed for a photo blog and I liked it.

So, I created the blog and tried to post all those pictures that I can since I bought my digicam.  But some of them are from my Nokia 3230 mobile phone and most of the photos were taken when I was in Dubai in 2007.  Putting it chronologically was never a problem since the pictures are marked with date, but just the same, it's hard to put them all together all at the same time.  It took me about three or four days all in all to finish.  And it wasn't like it as consecutive.  I got tired so I had to pass on certain days.

So, just click on the link above, "Photo Blog" to take you to that blog, or you can click here and bookmark it on your browser.  That's what I am doing starting today instead of the 'Photo of the Week' posts.

Oh, but this doesn't mean I won't be posting pictures here anymore.  Of course, I will still do.  I just think that there are certain shots that are meant to be here, while others are just meant to be there.

As on this blog, please free to comment, so I know that you visited took a look at those photos.  I'd be more than happy to reply to what you have to say.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts