Dear Network,
Don't push the TRO. The show, obviously trying hard to be how it was with your network, is not going anywhere. If you watched it yesterday, the camera man couldn't pan out to the whole audience since they are not too many. I think one section was just up to the second bleacher.
The question marks on the third roulette is very questionable. The people couldn't see what's really inside. It could also just be questions marks. On your network, the calderos were opened one by one so we can see where the million pesos is. But here, the rest of the question marks remain a question.
Aside from the host having a law suit with your network, the other guy with a laptop also had (almost had or still has?) a case with his former network.
That makes them two.
Oh well, these are just a few observations.
From,
Someone sitting on the couch
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was able to successfully find out that cross-blogging thingy again and activated it. But as you may have observed, apparently there is th...
-
Even before this move to a new place, I have been thinking a lot about home. With the worldwide financial crisis, you cannot help to think o...
-
There's Dubai's Burj Dubai's Khalifa's fireworks and there is also Australia's Sidney Harbor Bridge fireworks . But ...
-
Part of my job is making cold calls to companies inquiring about the insurance requirements. This isn't easy as some of you might have ...
-
Where I am at, it’s in the news that New Year Celebrations are postponed. And I quote in the news: All hotels in Dubai have been told to ca...
-
There were friends who expressed intent to visit long before. But, I always declined. Sometimes, it was because of the nature of the cycle...
-
The final days of last week was not okay. It was the first time I experienced how it was to chill and I chilled to the bones - it's...
-
It is normal, but not very often, that I see bumper stickers of our Philippine flag here. I feel pride whenever I see one on the streets. I ...
-
Yesterday, it took me over 30 minutes for what could have been just a 15-minute ride. I was rushing to get home in time for the early eveni...
-
I tweeted/plurked yesterday that I didn't sleep well the other night because of a couple of Mr.&Mrs. Smiths for company. If you don...
2 comments:
that makes two people in a revamped network not willing to honor contracts.
that's right...
Post a Comment