Thursday, August 28, 2008

Araw at Bituin

It is normal, but not very often, that I see bumper stickers of our Philippine flag here. I feel pride whenever I see one on the streets. I admire those people who do this. It seems to me that they are trying to make it inconspicuous, but small as they are, they still shout a meaning for this gesture.

This morning, I didn't see one. But it reminded me of this Thursday thing. We haven't done it for a while now, so I suddenly remembered. When was the last time I sang it all throughout without missing a word? Nope, not a guilt feeling, but some sort of longing...

So, I took my writing pad and started scribbling every word... But I wasn't satisfied with what I recalled. Hence, I seeked help... And this site helped me find out that though it took me a while (and a few corrections here and there) to write down the whole song, I still have it in my heart. Our Lupang Hinirang... and some more...

I miss chopsuey and okoy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts