Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Money?

Now, it's the OFW's turn.

The OFWs' fund will be cut down to almost half of what they used to get and according to many of our lawmakers, this is against the law that states that the fund should not be less that Php 100 million. But, the fund was slashed down to Php 27 million from the already low Php 50 million from last year's.

And I say, "WOW!" to that Php 100 million.

Right now, this is my take. I don't know.

Think about it... what's the point of getting what is due to them according to the law when they can't even see the benefits?

The thing is, for me, it doesn't matter how much these people will get, just as long as they 'see work and action.' What's the point of the big fund when what would happen is just like what happened in MWSS other GOCCs?

My point is, we just have to see MORE ACTION with what little we have, than more money and NO ACTIONS at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts