Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet November

The schedule didn't go as planned. For three times, my operation was moved due to circumstances that are just there. But as we all know, but seldom believe, things happen for a reason. And when they finally they do happen, we are preoccupied with either thoughts or emotions that clouds our eyes that are supposed to see them. I, too, am guilty of this, like no other.

Since the time I went home, we were only aiming for the OB-GYNE's schedule. The postponement were actually things that I consider as directly and indirectly related to her itinerary. But the Friday [20 November 2009] that I was going to get my clearance to finally get admitted, a text message changed the whole thing. A surgeon was there and would be willing to do the the cholecystectomy.

Thus, it was indeed a sweet November.

And it was all set. I believe you also saw the reason why it took so long.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts