Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Within

Today.

It's my sister's second day on her aerobics classes. I went with her just to watch, because I am getting bored staying home. Besides, I will also see a lot of friends, a lot of people I know.

They started just about on time. As I watched them, I was envious. I was happy. I was teary-eyed.

Now I wanted to join, but I can't - not until after six more months.

I started to think back during those times that I could have been, those times that I wasted, and I envy these people for being lucky they can still do it. I said a little prayer for them so that they will have the motivation to continue doing what they already stared because it's good for them.

Some people [not exactly these people who attended] do it just to look good on the outside. Once they got the look they aimed for and lost those pounds they didn't, they stop.

But what they didn't know - and a thing that it took me a lot to realize - is that what it's really doing is good for what is within our body, which is more important.

Far more important.

Let's learn from other people. Now, ME being a part of those other people to learn from.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts