I love quotes, adages, etc. I follow a lot of people on twitter who has so many to offer. But it's a little disappointing that a lot of them are using them¬ giving proper credit to the author, hence, it looks like as if it's their own. I know this people wouldn't mind being quoted by us.. But isn't it our part to give them proper credit & respect for their wisdom?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When my onco finally arrived, she was ready to begin with the pre-meds. I immediately asked her about the tingling sensation that I felt e...
-
I called the lab earlier today to find out the result. And they're all good. So, this means that I'd be off early evening to get...
-
Iko-Iko One Day - Dixie Cups This song should start our week happy. *It says this is a rare clip, and I believe it is. I just hope th...
-
The final days of last week wasn't that fun. For those who wonder, I am still as strong as I can be. In fact, I was at the La Laguna ...
-
I have been in remission for over a year now. Until. It all started when my bowel movement became irregular and I took it from not drinking ...
-
I was just with my oncologist today. My lab works are fine. Everything is okay, except that my Potassium is a little low. She said I could...
-
Collective. Collective force. Collective prayer. Collective help. I know that there are a lot of people praying for me right now....
-
-
My sister and I had a good time with my nieces and nephews (at such an ironic time). One of my nephews could play the guitar (one of my frus...
-
This is one of my favorite songs these days. Call me a late bloomer, no problem. But I rarely listen to radio stations. How I got to know...
No comments:
Post a Comment