Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Days of September

I checked the date of my last entry, and it was still the Ramadan season back in UAE. A lot of things happened since then. My original plan was to start where I stopped before this entry, but I guess it would be a lot better if I start after the said entry. It would be hard.... no, it wouldn't be hard... no, it would be hard... well, I'll see how much of it I can tell. Not on this single entry. I choose to cut it into a series than bore you with it all in one sitting.

As of this writing, I am back in the Philippines. I got here last October 16 at about 10 pm. Only a handful of friends knew about it for it was unexpected, unplanned. Officially, it could be labelled as an emergency leave. It would have been totally the usual thing for an OFW - the much awaited vacation. But it wasn't. And this is what I will try to recount on the next days to come.

The last days of September was spent moving into another place [which was rather unplanned and even unexpected... also] and placing everything in its place in the new house. Plus the fact that we all need adjustments when we move into another place. The adjustments weren't as hard as I imagined it to be. Probably because I only have to share the room with one person and the whole flat with six others - a whole lot less than the usual, and a whole lot less than I imagined myself to be with. Also, probably because of the fact that I still ride the same bus, the same route, and still has the same travel time; because I moved into a place within the same community. A community I came to like and accept.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts