Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Alright.

So, it was a relaxed Saturday. I had a super, dooper brunch with my friend; her treat for her birthday! It was a good treat and I will have to say good food also - we ate at Coco's. I've actually forgotten when was the last time I pigged out.

Anyway, going home was a little piss-off thing. I had to wait for the only bus route and since it was soooo hot, I had to divert and take an extra route and fare just to get myself out of the heat and sun. Only because that particular stop doesn't have those airconditioned icebergs (is what I call them... those waiting sheds) which is the main reason why I diverted. Second being the fact that the only route that passes by that place to mine sometimes takes a whole one hour wait. Yeah, wait only - travel time not included yet.

But all in all, it's the same shit, different route. Because all in all, the bus wait and the travel time was the same. Oh wait, I think it was even more by about 20-30 minutes. Ugh!

I dunno the temperature today. I couldn't monitor since I was out and constantly forgot to look at those places where billboards offer the date and the temp. But what happened was I was under the sun for about 30 mins before I got my first ride, and luckily about 30 minutes more inside that iceberg waiting for my second ride. So, by the time I got down, I went straight to the nearest store to buy water. I glugged [it's not a word? Well, then, that's how it sounded... indulge me here, please] half of the liter before I started walking, and the rest intermittently while at home. Only then did I realize when I had to pee that I suffered dysuria because I've sweated out all my water that I didn't have anything more left for pee-ing when it was time for me to go.

Remind me to bring water at all times from now on... at least until Aug. 21, which is the start of the Ramadan.

Anyway...

I said that I was moving, and started to sort things out. But, I will have to do one extra task which is the only thing I can think of so that I'd be able to bring everything in my new place clear of Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Oh, I'd like to introduce first this term because I think I might be using it at least for a while. Well, Mr. & Mrs. Smith are those illegall occupants on my bed [and clothes, too... embarrassing!] who becomes active every night when the lights are turned off. Don't ask me how I came up with this term. It's just that it's the first thing that came up when I was thinking of a 'pet name' for them.

Yeah, we have this shit here. But at least not on the place where I used to stay two months ago.

Anyway, I figured it would be best to wash my clothes again [even if they are clean] just to extinguish them. Hopefully to really take them off my things! I'll pack it outside in the morning [from hanging directly to the bag] before I get them to my new place so I'll be secured that it's free of Mr.&Mrs. Smith. I am not saying this will work out 100%, but this is the only thing I could think of right now. To drown them in a water from the faucet that's hot enough for coffee... well, it's summer here and that is that.

Oh well, let's see what happens...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts